Featured Post

Think Outside The Box - Sarrah blog

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Mom Stories - Sarrah Blog


When I was a kid and did any sort of mischief, my grandmother would end up saying "when you will have children you will learn the lesson." It's been more than nine years of my motherhood and I'm just trying to figure out, which lesson she was talking about because I have learned many lessons till now.

With my 1st pregnancy and that too twin, initially, I was very excited but once I reached my sixth month and looked like nine months pregnant, all difficulties started to pop up in sitting, standing, etc. I started thinking, when will these two come out so I can be at little peace. That's when I got an advice from my friend.
Sarrah with each passing phase of motherhood you will feel that the previous phase was so easy and since you are finding the current phase difficult you will wish when will your kids grow up. Just accept the current phase and go with the flow.
In my mind, I was thinking "she has just one child and I'm pregnant with two" Well when these two gentlemen came out, I realized what my friend had said was right; be it one or two how does it matter? 😂
When we have children one after the other, I guess it's much easier to solve their arguments among them by saying son you are big you understand or you are small so you say sorry.
At my place, we exactly have a court of justice, with a judge that is me, culprit that is my one child, victim my another child, an eye witness my third child. Victims and the culprit play the roles of lawyers too. After a long session of hearing.......... Of course the judgment.........and that's how the problem is solved to an extent. Yes, I have three children now! 


Parenting is one role that is full of responsibilities. As a mother, we are expected to be perfect with everything related to our children. We are expected to pull off the roles of teacher, nurse, cook, driver, etc. with perfection without the realization that we are also humans and we too can make mistakes. This gradually leads to an unwanted burden on us. We do not realize this makes our mind, body, and soul weak. We lose the ability to make correct decisions for ourselves and our children. We forget to love and live for ourselves.


I can not deny the fact that one will give only what he or she has. In our busy lives, we should learn to love ourselves, so that, we are not dependent on anyone's love and we can easily pass on this love to our children.



14 comments:

  1. Its a good article nicely conceived and well parented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a good article nicely conceived and well parented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very thoughtful & also to be preached

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salute dear. We as parents always complain about not getting enough time with having either 1 or 2 kids . Here you are taking care of 3 boys............lots and lots of patience and hardwork

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing writeup very well saif ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Very nice
    Please visit my blog https://kidscricketcoaching.blogspot.com/2020/06/episode-21-to-know-basics-of-bowling.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good. Thanks for sharing. It will be kind enough if you can also see my page and help each other to grow.
    My link is: https://bit.ly/3iF4N7I
    Thanks a lot for your kind support
    Best Regards
    BOMSOMGUYS.BLOGSPOT.COM
    https://bit.ly/3iF4N7I

    ReplyDelete